Wednesday, March 28, 2012

i need your money!!!

this is the third year i have been raising money for the prostate conditions education counsel. the first year, i raised $400. last year, i raised $600. this year, i want to raise $1000. that means i need your help. (yes, yours!)

this cause is near and dear to my heart since my dad passed away in may 2010 from prostate cancer. he was 59. i was 31. my boys were 6 and 8. sometimes, it's hard to wrap my head around the fact that he is not around any more.

please stop by my fundraising page and make a $5 tax-deductible donation to the pcec; it will take 5 minutes or less. i know it is easy to think that you will get to it later, or $5 doesn't matter, or someone else will do it. but it just might save a life.

http://events.prostateconditions.org/site/TR/PaceforProstateCancer/General?px=1012071&pg=personal&fr_id=1060

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...