Tuesday, April 24, 2012

prayer

my Father and comforter,
please forgive me for not taking care of my body, your temple, the way i know i should. i ask for a purposefulness in my eating habits, to be healthy and to be nourished. i ask that you give me the enthusiasm, joy and desire to exercise, specifically to run, helping me to become stronger, better, faster. may you take this body and use it to glory your name and build up your kingdom. i have nothing, am nothing, without you. i give my health and my running back to you. i ask that you would work in my life to take those things and bring glory to your name. i love you, Lord, and thank you for all you have given me and for all you will accomplish in my life. covered by Jesus' name, i pray.
amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...