Sunday, May 6, 2012

back to the beginning

my weight is exactly where it was 2 years ago.  exactly.  why was i able to maintain all last year, but struggle with gaining this year?  i am up another 3 pounds from here.

i bet it has something to do with my food choices. 

the nice thing about logging my food is that i can see trends.  normally, i am pretty proud of my trends.  not so much right now.

my top food list includes:
Krispy Kreme Chocolate-Iced Glazed Donut
Oregon Chai Tea
Pacific Gold Turkey Jerky
Claussen Pickle
Campbell's V8 Original Vegetable Juice
Idahoan Instant Loaded Baked Mashed Potatoes
Kraft Mac and Cheese
French Bread
Dipping Oil with Spices
Mexican Restaurant Order of Chips and Salsa
Restaurant Fruit and Cheese Plate
Restaurant Blue Cheese Dressing
McDonald's Filet of Fish Sandwich
Pizza Hut Pepperoni Pizza
Smashburger Sweet Potato Fries
Eel and Avocado Sushi Roll
Taco John's Apple Grande
Moscato Wine

what happened to my veggies?  my fruit?  my healthy dairy?  instead, i have been snacking and eating out.  and gaining weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...