my favorite time of the year in denver is the two week period, called 5280 week, when higher end restaurants open their doors to the lowly and offer a three- or four- course meal for two for the tiny price of $52.80. ahhh, it makes me all tingly just to think about it.
reservation was sunday, feb 26 at 7:30
- the wait-staff was amazing. here's our food:
reservation was tuesday, feb 28 at 5:30
- this is one of my very favorite restaurants in the metro area. it is my go-to place when i don't know what i want, but i know i want to eat out. here's our food:
reservation set for thursday mar 1 at 7:30
- i have been harassing my husband to take me here for months now. i am confident that we are going to love it!
http://www.denver.org/denverrestaurant/menu?id=694&Barolo+Grill or http://www.denver.org/denverrestaurant/menu?id=544&Caf%E9+Brazil&c=yes
saturday mar 3
- where we go will depend on which one my in-laws prefer.
reservation set for tuesday, mar 6 at 7
- i can't wait to try the open faced lobster ravioli with sun-dried cherries, spinach and fresh mozzarella in a light curried lobster sauce. divine!
reservation set for thursday, mar 8 at 7
- this is the restaurant i am most excited about only because it is so close to our house and it would be nice to have a go-to fancy-shmancy place nearby. okay, okay, we already have several, but fancy-shmancy restaurants nearby are just like diamonds. you can never have too many.